Monday, July 26, 2010

Wedding of TJ & Dayna

This past weekend I was blessed to be asked to photograph TJ & Dayna as they began their new life together. We had beautiful weather for an outdoor ceremony at Hidden Hills in Rindge, NH. They were very laid back and easy to work with providing me with many opportunities to capture beautiful photos. The bride wanted many photos in black & white and I was more than happy to accommodate her request.

This is the second wedding I have photographed for the Mallet family. TJ and Dayna are a great couple and made my job so easy and fun. Their love for each other really comes through in the photos, I couldn't have asked for a better couple to photograph.

More images can be viewed in the gallery section of my website www.davidwornham.com and on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment