Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New wedding packages!!

I just got some great news from one of my album vendors and am super stoked to share it with all of you. They are offering a complete album package for couples who want it all: 12x12 bride & groom album, 8x8 parents albums and 5x5 attendants books. I got so excited I sat down and created a couple of new packages to highlight these beautiful custom created albums.

These are some of the finest wedding albums available. The pages are printed on Kodak professional Endura paper for vibrant colors and longevity. Best of all, the turnaround is only a few short weeks and the couple gets to design the album online.


The new packages will be available for weddings in 2011 and I hope to showcase these albums at one of the upcoming bridal expos this winter. I will have more information available on my website www.davidwornham.com soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment