Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Brenda & Tim 10.1.11

I had the pleasure of being a part of Brenda and Tim's wedding at beautiful Indian Ranch in Webster, MA this past October. Although the sky was overcast and the forecast called for rain we had a great time creating many memorable images from their wedding.


I can't say enough about this wonderful couple, they were so much fun to work with, I enjoyed every minute we spent together. Indian Ranch does a terrific job of catering to each couple and their guests, this is one of my favorite venues to shoot weddings.

I offer a unique approach to wedding photography packages called Build-A-Package and am available for weddings throughout New England.

David Wornham Photography
www.davidwornham.com
david.wornham@yahoo.com
978-407-0667

No comments:

Post a Comment